Are you interested in volunteering for Summer Sports Education Camp??
Do you have knowledge in specific sports or adaptations?
We'd love to have you!
Please complete ALL the following steps:
1. NEW FOR 2019: Complete the 1 to 3 Day USABA Sports Club Event Membership
PLEASE NOTE!! When completing the above Event Membership For the date(s) of the event, type "6/19/19"; then in the comments box, write “for event 6/19 at 1 PM to 6/22 at 2 PM."
2. Download the Summer SEC Volunteer Packet
(The Summer SEC Packet contains both the SEC application AND the USABA application. BOTH need to be completed and returned).
3. Complete a background check EACH YEAR you wish to volunteer. All volunteers must have a background check completed (within the past 2 years prior to the date of camp) prior to camp. Follow these steps for a background check:
- If your employer has an up to date background check on file, you can submit that to MOBALE;
- Go to https://www5.informe.org/online/pcr/ and complete the online check. Cost is $31.00;
- If you are in thru Augusta area, you can go into the Department of Public Safety and complete a form
- ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE SUBMITTED A BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO CAMP
4. Complete SafeSport Training prior to camp. SafeSport is a USABA requirement for all adults in contact with the athletes. It is a free training provided by the US Olympic committee.
if you are interested in volunteering for Summer Sports Education Camp, submit this Summer SEC Volunteer Packet 2019 application.