- Go to https://safesport.org/
- Input name, email and password for your account. Once complete, select ‘Next’.
- On the following page, complete all required fields. In the final field, Membership, select ‘Add Membership’.
- You will be prompted to choose an organization from a drop-down menu. Select the second organization in the list, titled ‘High Performance Management Organizations (HPMO)’.
- After making the selection, you will be asked to provide an Access Code. Enter the following code XPYUBVGZQ4YJ9ACA. Submit the code.
- You’ll return to the original form. Ensure that all required fields are complete and click ‘Save’.
- In order to finalize your account, check that you received an email from SafeSport at the email you provided when you registered. In the email, click ‘Confirm Email Address’.
- You’ll be taken back to the SafeSport login page. Enter your username and password.
- After signing in, you’ll be taken to a SafeSport Learning Dashboard, your hub for accessing and viewing all relevant training.
- There are three trainings that need to be completed in SafeSport: Sexual Misconduct Awareness Education, Emotional and Physical Misconduct, and Mandatory Reporting. All three trainings must be completed to receive SafeSport certification. You must take all three courses before you will be given credit for completing required SafeSport training.
- Once you have completed all three trainings, go to the bottom of your Learning Dashboard to download your certificate of completion in the SafeSport Trained section.
- Please note that it can take up to 72 hours before your SafeSport certification can be verified in the SafeSport database by USABA Staff. Save your certificate and email it to email@example.com.
Directions for SafeSport Tutorial
Please complete the following steps for the SafeSport Training Certificate: