Do you have knowledge in specific sports or adaptations?
We'd love to have you!
Please complete the following document and submit a background check either by email or hard copy as soon as possible.
Download the Summer SEC Volunteer Packet
(The Summer SEC Packet contains both the SEC application AND the USABA application. BOTH need to be completed and returned)
Download the Winter SEC Volunteer Form
Download the USABA Form (United States Association of Blind Athletes)
NOTE: A background check will need to be completed each year.
How to access a background check:
1. If your employer has an up to date background check on file, you can submit that to MOBALE.
2. Go to https://www5.informe.org/online/pcr/ and complete the online check. Cost is $31.00
3. If you are in thru Augusta area, you can go into the Department of Public Safety and complete a form,
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE SUBMITTED A BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO CAMP
SafeSport Training is a USABA requirement for all adults in contact with the athletes. It is a free training provided by the US Olympic committee.
It comprises of 14 lessons including multiple quizzes.
Here is how to access the training:
- go to http://training.teamusa.org
- go to register and set up your account. This is needed so that you can return to the training if you choose to not do it in one session.
- go to store
- scroll down list of courses until you find SafeSport. open this.
- add to bag
- register or sign in if you have already registered
- if it asked you to check out again, do it.
- activate -- this takes you to the course
if you do it in more than one session, when you come back to the site sign in, go to your courses, open SafeSport and it will bring you to where you left off.