Are you interested in volunteering for Summer Sports Education Camp??
Do you have knowledge in specific sports or adaptations?
We'd love to have you!
Please complete ALL the following steps:
1. Download the Summer SEC Volunteer Packet
(The Summer SEC Packet contains both the SEC application AND the USABA application. BOTH need to be completed and returned).
2. Complete a background check EACH YEAR you wish to volunteer. All volunteers must have a background check completed prior to camp. Follow these steps for a background check:'
- If your employer has an up to date background check on file, you can submit that to MOBALE;
- Go to https://www5.informe.org/online/pcr/ and complete the online check. Cost is $31.00;
- If you are in thru Augusta area, you can go into the Department of Public Safety and complete a form
- ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE SUBMITTED A BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO CAMP
Here is how to access the training:
- Go to http://training.teamusa.org
- Select "Training"
- Scroll down to "SafeSport USTA Junior Tennis"
- Add to bag, there is no charge
- Register or sign in if you have already registered
- If asked to check out again, do it.
- Activate -- this takes you to the course
Please note: if you do your training in more than one session, when you come back to the site sign in, go to your courses, open SafeSport and it will bring you to where you left off.